Manager, Change Management
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
About the position:
Reporting to the Vice President of Change Management, the Manager, Change Management will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
Priorities for the role include:
- Working closely with functional leaders, including Operations, Technology, Information Security, Data and Analytics, M&A and Hub Presidents to help find solutions to their toughest issues and design "best in class" programs for implementation across the organization.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities - Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts - Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact - Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts - Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Robust understanding of the front line account servicing desk to clearly articulate impacts of large transformational change.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work through many others in the organization to succeed. This individual will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. This candidate must provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. H/She will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans. He/she must also have excellent communication skills, as well as successful management of multiple key stakeholders that all have decision rights.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Related Insurance industry experience, ideal, but not necessary.
- Strong change management methodology background, including impact analysis, stakeholder management, custom communication planning and development, organizational design, training analysis, issue and risk management experience, strategic planning and analysis.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to travel up to 30% is required.
- Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
- MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Change Management Certification.
Location: United States, Illinois, Chicago
Required Education: Master's degree
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 23-Oct-2018
Department: Information Technology
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top