Lead Administrator / Processor
Hub International Insurance is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our team in the Fraser Valley!
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Summary of Position
Our Lead Administrator manages the administration of our lead incentive program to ensure administrative accuracy and efficiency with the follow-up sales team.
- Qualify review and manage our LIP lead system
- Confirm client is not an existing client
- Confirm client has not already been entered into lead system by another agent or has been contacted and declined quote due to shopping
- Follow up the lead entry with a warm call to thank you for opportunity and to confirm x-date and advise they will receive a call closer to their x-date, including best form of contact – email cell phone etc.
- Update and assign/reassign leads accordingly
- Once lead owner has updated status to sold admin will forward to payroll for payments
- Create and maintain tracking and sales list
- Completing applications and detailing in EPIC
- Send out communication to managers to amend servicers after lead activities are written and completed
- Advise branch managers when a new Lead has been written after 60 days to recode to a branch servicer
- Update the lead system on behalf of the lead owner
- Review branch action policies and determine what the required activity is for the lead specialist
- Send out binders on behalf of LIP Specialist
- Review applications and paperwork for quality check and compliance
- Review payment method and send in pay plan information if necessary
- Send out email to producers when client is a referral from them directly or indirectly for rounded VIP customer service
Factors for Success
- Active Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
Who we are...
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step towards creating a furture that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top