Korean Personal Lines Account Manager, Retail (18 month Contract)
- Oakville, Canada
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join our busy Personal Lines Retail team based in Oakville, Ontario. This is an ideal role for an individual who is bilingual in Korean and English, excels in sales and service. We are looking for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, has an ability to multitask, enjoys working with people, and has a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will have the support of a Manager, Personal Insurance and work with a supportive team of experienced Personal Lines Brokers. Please note that this role is a contract for 18 months.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB, you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Servicing of assigned Personal Lines accounts in Ontario to ensure retention targets are met including re-marketing.
- Completing outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Responding to inbound telephone inquiries
- Upselling to existing clients. Placing outgoing touch base calls.
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries. Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
- Active RIBO License or in progress or convert OTL License to RIBO within 3 months of employment
- College Diploma/University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual in Korean and English written and verbal required
- Knowledge of Korean culture and customs required
- 1-3 years' customer service and sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with EPIC insurance systems an asset
- Team player
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity - doing things right every time
Teamwork - working together to maximize results
Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Back to top