Junior Financial Analyst
About HUB International
HUB International was formed with the merger of 11 privately held Canadian insurance brokerages in 1998. Today, we have more than 9,000 employees in Canada and the US and rank among the World's 10 Largest Insurance Brokers by Crain's Business Insurance. As a global insurance and employee benefits broker, we provide a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. HUB is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs. Due to tremendous growth, we are hiring a Junior Financial Analyst for our team in Chilliwack.
HUB International is seeking talented professionals who can thrive in our entrepreneurial culture and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for excellence and a desire to grow your career, apply below.
About the Position:
As part of the financial reporting team, the Junior Financial Analyst will maintain and distribute existing reporting and analysis as related to financial and operational metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve upon existing reporting as requested by management
- Implement new reporting requirements as requested by management
- Organize and maintain files using database and spreadsheet programs
- Retrieve and organize data into required reporting formats
- Research, identify, and communicate key variances relating to financial and operational metrics
- Provide ad-hoc financial and operational analysis to support business decisions
- Contribute to preparation of business presentations for all levels of management
- Determine correct classification of GL coding and make necessary entries
- Organize periodic deposits along with determination of GL coding
- Organize building lease data and payments
- Participate in month end close duties
- Participate in annual budget process
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Enrollment in CPA program preferred
- Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Strong organization skills to maintain records
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top