Investment Sales Associate
- Vancouver, Canada
HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada's largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: "To be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. " We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!" Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
The purpose of this position is to educate and support advisors in the growth of their wealth management practice. This position provides advisors with the necessary tools and knowledge to do their job more efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate will be working out of our Vancouver location.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Drive regional sales in all lines of HUB Wealth Management products, including Mutual Funds, Segregated Funds, and Fixed Income products.
- Recruit advisors to HUB Financial and HUB Capital
- Be an expert on your advisor to efficiently direct them to the right channels as needed.
- Assist advisors in growing their investment block.
- Assist advisors with portfolio solutions, fund options, and product analysis.
- Assist advisors with their continuing education requirements.
- Any other assistance required to help advisors.
- Advanced knowledge of segregated and mutual funds.
- Post-secondary education obtained at a credited university.
- Up to five years related experience.
- Proficiency in typing and working with computer applications, including MS suite.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing good time management skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of competition and trends in the industry.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Diploma
Back to top