Investment Operations Assistant
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for a Financial Services Paraplanner in our Cumberland Foreside, Maine office to provide support to our securities and individual insurance products team. This inside position handles service requests, applications, and a wide range of support activities as part of a busy inside team. Reporting to the Securities team manager, you will work closely with clients, vendors, and our producers in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Provide client service and operational support to assigned block of plans
- Attend selected client meetings for key clients with advisor.
- Assist in the design and underwriting of life, disability and long-term care insurance as well as annuities:
- Responsible for entire insurance placement process relative to smaller accounts - providing quotes, reviewing applications for completion and timely submission, ensuring delivery of policies to individual clients.
- Responsible for providing assistance to Producers relative to larger accounts, ensuring completion of the process overall and communicating proactively with clients and the Producer as necessary.
- Monitor and service existing client insurance block.
- Develop and present insurance product recommendations that are value-added and help to protect our clients' assets and their financial goals.
- Provide Servicing to:
- Direct Accounts (MF, Annuities, Simple, SEP)
- Commonwealth Brokerage Accounts
- Open new accounts, process paperwork
- Attend to all CFN Follow-up Required Items
- Place trades through Commonwealth at advisor's direction
- Draft letters, as directed by advisor or supervisor
- Help advisors prepare for client meetings
- Conduct research on Morningstar® or COMMunity Link® as directed by the advisor or supervisor
- Moneyguide Pro Specialist
- Social Security Analyzer Specialist
- 3 years of years' experience with Securities and/or Insurance products.
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 securities registrations desired. If not possessed, to be pursued on an agreed upon schedule.
- Paraplanner certification desired. If not possessed, to be pursued on an agreed upon schedule .
- Active Maine Life and Health License.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top