Internal Communications Manager
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB? Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organizations, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
Manage and support HUB's internal communication needs including communicating executive and business initiatives to drive employee awareness and engagement.
- Support HUB's internal communication efforts overseeing major employee communications initiatives, including employee news or announcements, and key enterprise operational initiatives.
- Consult with various leaders in IT, Finance, HR, and Sales on the development of employee communication strategy that increase awareness and understanding of key company initiatives.
- Provide executive management with writing and editing support - including blogs, bios, videos, and presentation materials.
- Provide communications support for charitable activities taking place across the organization.
- Coordinate, develop, write and produce content to support annual top sales awards program including recognition brochures and executive scripts.
- Participate in the managing of intranet content and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree required in communications or journalism preferred.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills required.
- Minimum of 8 years of communications experience in a corporate or PR/communications agency setting.
- Employee communications experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of internal communications strategy and execution.
- Social intranet platform experience
- Understanding of best practices for intranet design/navigation.
- Technical understanding of internal communication tools and best practices.
- Experience with multimedia resources - video, etc.
- Someone who lives for embracing and empowering employees with information that is key to their success, retention, and attraction.
- An understanding of digital marketing and the parallel approach to marketing to employees
- An always curious individual driven to innovate, test and learn, and implement the unexpected
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top