Integration Program Director
- Chicago, IL
The Integration Program Director will be responsible for coordinating and managing the integration of HUB International acquisitions. This role is part of the Integration Management Office (IMO) and will report directly to the Director, M&A Integration Management Office. The Integration Program Director will be assigned to individual M&A Integration deal programs to lead the integration processes in partnership with regional and functional leadership. This role will translate the M&A objectives into project goals, plans and actions to ensure Hub standards for quality, timeline, and budget are met and strategic synergies are achieved.
- Ensure the timely and accurate creation of all deliverables associated with assigned M&A Integration programs
- Conduct due diligence, assess the technology risks associated with the integration, and perform requirements gathering and analysis
- Serve as a single point of contact and coordination to all internal and external stakeholder groups for individual deals
- Communicate with business stakeholders to confirm integration approach, engineering designs, testing results and completion of the integration
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify the future state solution, and Project Management teams to identify the integration schedules
- Manage User Acceptance testing and the Go-Live plans
- Drive the M&A Integration go-live events, coordinating with internal PM, onsite technicians, regional business teams, and acquisition leaders to execute M&A Integration events, post-event issue resolution, and steady-state service introduction
- Create the integration approach and financial model for successful integration of each deal
- Prepare budgetary estimates for each integration based on due diligence performed and technology integration requirements and risks
- Track progress, identify sources of variance, resolve issues, mitigate risks, and take action to correct and keep costs within budget
- Facilitate continuous improvement of M&A Integration processes and deliverables aligned with performance excellence initiatives and through execution of a post-mortem feedback loop
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to create a better, faster, easier integration experience for each M&A deal
- Demonstrate Operations and Technology Leadership Behaviors (one team, build trust, customer driven, future focused, innovate daily, and be curious) in all actions and ways of working, and coach their organization on the behaviors
- Fulfill additional duties as required
- Execute successful integrations within budget expectations
- Ensure acquisitions are integrated into HUB within the expected quality, timeline, and budget
- Meet CSAT expectations for stakeholder satisfaction related to the integration experience
- Eliminate all internal escalations to Executive Management team from seller stakeholders or regional leaders
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project-based process and technology delivery roles
- Over 2 years of experience with integrating infrastructure and applications
- Experience working in a matrix organization, effectively communicating, collaborating, and executing with teams not under direct control
- Bringing new acquisitions into a buyer company, familiar with the M&A process steps, due diligence evaluation, estimation, and integration execution
- Delivering multiple (6 or more) complex initiatives concurrently while demonstrating a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Key leadership experience within past 5 years responsible for delivering new capabilities involving design and delivery of a complex people, technology, and process integration program
- Working in insurance, brokerage, and/or financial services industry experience, particularly with highly acquisitive M&A Integration activity
- Ability to create fact-based financial estimates, and subsequently measure performance against estimate, identify variance, and proactively address issues to keep within budget
- Agent of change mentality: actively seeks and recognizes opportunities to change processes or behaviors to create more value for Hub through integration process improvements, or technology changes
- Undergraduate degree in economics, business management, engineering, or related discipline
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time.
- Ability to work and travel on weekends as needed
- Authorized to work in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique corporate culture. HUB's entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our people, products and philanthropic initiatives and we are passionate about our talent!
Department Information Technology
Required Experience: More than 15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 75%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top