Insurance Specialist, Langley (Hybrid)
Do you have a passion for customer service and sales excellence with a desire to create positive experiences for clients? If you answer "yes", then HUB Financial Inc. has an exciting opening in our Langley, BC office for you! We have built a culture at HUB that is focused on helping our clients grow their business and developing our employees to grow their careers.
HUB Financial, Canada's largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency requires an individual that exhibits a high level of customer service, can multitask, and is looking for a challenging role. The Insurance Specialist role delivers support to our Financial Advisors by supporting the growth of their insurance practice. This is accomplished through education, sales support, and through seamless customer service and sales support in the Lower Mainland. If this opportunity intrigues you, keep reading for more details about the role!
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- A positive attitude, the constant desire to help others, curiosity, and the ability to deliver consistent performance
- The ability to train and coach others to prospect for new business and build efficient sales processes
- Really strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills ('this is super important')
- LLQP - Life License Qualification Program is required
- 2 + years of related experience in the life insurance industry
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Although you do not require the completion of a post-secondary education, it will future growth within the organization if you have a college diploma or university degree
- Desire and willingness to commit to higher industry education (QAFP, CFP, and CLU, etc.) If you want to grow your career at HUB
- A strong comfort level meeting with others and creating/assisting with events (in person and virtual)
- Practical experience with MS Office Suite & most online meeting platforms
- Strengthening and building strong advisor relationships
- Acting as the first point of contact for pre-sales inquiries
- Effectively providing ongoing coaching and training to brokers on how to prospect efficiently using HUB Masterworks programs, how to incorporate a sales process in client meetings, HUBLINK and carrier software
- Efficiently providing recommendations on various products, completing comparisons, and carrier options based on Advisor requests
- Actively reviewing cases with our Advisors and presenting them with the most suitable solutions using illustration platforms, 'HUB Architect' (comparison tool) and marketing materials
- Everything else related to supporting the region, our team, and our Advisors
- Constantly learning and participating in insurance carrier training to stay informed and educated on industry best business practices
- Normal office environment (hybrid) with some local travel required
" We work in a fast paced, client-oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!" Terri Botosan, Regional President, Employee Benefits & Retirement.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.