HUB International is a leading global insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and risk management products and services. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated Sales Professionals to join our team of Insurance Sales Producers.
As a HUB Insurance Sales Producer, you will have the opportunity to sell insurance products and services for a global leader in the industry. We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, entrepreneurial self-starter, this is an opportunity to achieve your full potential with HUB International!
Benefits : At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. As a Producer, you will build a book of business and therefore build residual income year over year. Our top Producers in the company make $200K+ in just residual income, and our lines of insurance are a necessity that is always in demand! HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Other benefits you will enjoy as a Producer include:
- Rewards for top Producers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Other responsibilities of the Producer role include:
- Conducting sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of insurance business
- Maximizing growth and client retention through superior customer service
- Developing accounts and cross selling available products and services
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- Bringing new business prospects to closure
- Retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
Other requirements of the Producer role include:
- 3+ years of previous business-to-business sales experience
- Employee Benefit Insurance sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience selling to a specific industry a plus
- Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire
- Preference given to those with existing insurance licensure and/or industry designations
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients' needs efficiently
HUB International is a recognized global leader dedicated to helping individuals and companies navigate risk and manage the complexities of insurance.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.