Insurance Producer - Fine Arts
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
Our Hub Northeast region currently has an opportunity for a Producer to join our Fine Arts practice, part of our Commercial Lines Division, in our New York City office. Reporting to the President of Fine Arts, the selected employee will develop initial and ongoing business relationships with clients, insurance carriers, and organizations. Duties include:
- Working with galleries, museums, cultural institutions, individual & corporate collectors, foundations, and art storage facilities to ensure they have the appropriate insurance program in place
- Reviewing HUB services with prospects to anticipate present and future needs;
- Developing and/or coordinating the actual presentation to the HUB prospect, acting in a prudent business manner to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability of the account;
- Providing for the smooth transition of new business to HUB client staff to maintain appropriate levels of service;
- Remaining actively involved with clients to develop additional business, assist with renewals when necessary, and act as troubleshooter to retain accounts.Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated insurance professional with 5 to 7 years of sales and account management experience, including Fine Arts. Applicants must have a valid NY Commercial (P&C) insurance broker's license; experience working with an insurance carrier or broker, working with and attracting Fine Arts clients; excellent written and verbal communications skills; proficient in Microsoft Office; excellent presentation skills: Bachelor's Degree preferred.In return for your experience, we offer a generous base salary, an opportunity to earn commissions, and comprehensive benefits, along with the opportunity to work with a group of dedicated and outstanding insurance professionals.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 75%
Date published: 3-Oct-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top