Insurance Delivery Driver
HUB International's Greater Vancouver location is based out of Burnaby, BC with offices throughout the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement. Our brand new head office on Still Creek Drive is LEEDs certified and has a complimentary on site fitness facility, locker room & showers, bike room, outdoor running trails, and a shuttle from Gilmore Station for those who transit
- Responsible for professional & efficient delivery of documentation and ICBC inventory to HUB clients throughout the lower mainland
- Daily planning of delivery route
- Organizing deliveries by area and urgency
- Communicate and delays in deliveries with client and/or manager
- Use of company vehicle required
- Other administrative duties as required
- Assist other employees in the completion of the day's work as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized and efficient at carrying out duties
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with clients & team
- Hold valid BC Driver's License and clean Driver's Abstract
- Willing to travel to different locations in the Lower Mainland
Your future with HUB:
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker in BC and across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 8 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top