Insurance Advisor, Strata
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance. We are the leading insurance broker across Canada, and ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service to our clients based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
As Insurance Advisor, for the Strata team, you are an integral part of creating a streamlined workflow and offering organizational and administrative support to our sales team. You are a key point of contact for all client correspondence.
- Assist producer and marketer with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts
- Process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence)
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the client
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Update client information as changes occur
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, and banks
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
As the successful candidate you have a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience, and are willing to obtain your Level 2 General Insurance License. In addition, you have:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with and interpreting insurance policies
- Detail orientation - high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy working with multiple stakeholders, and have experience prioritizing multiple demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- You are working towards or possess BCIT Insurance & Risk Management diploma, CAIB, CIP, FCIP or CRM designations
- EPIC, TAM and Policy Works experience an asset
Your future with HUB:
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including commercial, personal and employee benefits and a global network.
- Competitive wages
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top