Insurance Advisor, Real Estate Practice
- Burnaby, Canada
As an Insurance Advisor in your Real Estate Practice , you will assist producers and marketers with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts. We are seeking a detail oriented individual with exceptional teamwork abilities to join our Burnaby head office location in a Regular Full-Time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located in the Willingdon Business Park near Brentwood Town Centre. This location is easily accessible by the Gilmore sky train station with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Real Estate Division, and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page at https://hubinternational.jobs/ !
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will:
- Assist producer and marketer with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, and banks and provide policy and coverage information upon request
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the client
- Update client information as changes occur
- Process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence)
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- The ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment while prioritizing their work effectively
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with and interpreting insurance policies
- A Level 1 General Insurance License
- 2-3 years' of related industry experience
- An industry-related designation (CAIB, CIP, CRM) is preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the growing insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
- On-site fitness center
- Door-to-Door complimentary shuttle
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Office Administration & Clerical
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top