Insurance Advisor, Personal Lines
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complimentary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility on-site
As an Insurance Advisor in the Personal Insurance Division you will provide solutions for clients' needs by managing a book of business of Habitational Personal Insurance products and policies. We are seeking an individual with exceptional client service skills to join our Burnaby Still Creek head office location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Administer a Personal Insurance book of business
- Front line underwriting as well as writing new home, travel and umbrella policies while cross selling other products
- Contact clients for renewal information and updating information as changes occur
- Provide support and guidance to the Personal Insurance team including members within branch locations
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellence communication skills, written and orally
- Outstanding client service skills
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Minimum 1 year Personal Insurance experience
- Completion of industry-related designation (CAIB, CIP, CRM) is not required but considered an asset
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top