Insurance Advisor, Home & Auto
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 450 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage invocation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
As an Insurance Advisor in our Aldergrove office , you will be responsible for servicing clients in all their insurance needs!
- Administer a Personal Insurance book of business
- Front line underwriting as well as writing new home, travel and umbrella policies while cross selling other products
- Contact clients for renewal information and updating information as changes occur
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- Setting and adhering to production budgets, including ICBC Autoplan, Private Auto Sales production
- Interpreting and ensuring that insurer and BC Insurance Council rules and regulations are followed
- Handling any customer complaints appropriately
The Insurance Advisor is an integral part of the team as you are the first point of contact with our clients! The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Sales initiative and drive
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- 6 months or more insurance experience
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top