Insurance Advisor, Community Branch Network
- Burnaby, Canada
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 450 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage invocation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Mileage reimbursement
- RRSP contributing and matching
As an Insurance Advisor in our Brentwood (Burnaby) office, you will be responsible for servicing clients in all their auto insurance needs, primarily focusing on ICBC, Private Auto and Colwood replacement insurance.
- Setting and adhering to production budgets, including ICBC Autoplan, Private Auto Sales production
- Interpreting and ensuring that insurer (ICBC, CNS Family, etc.) and BC Insurance Council rules and regulations are followed
- Handling any customer complaints appropriately
- Ensuring control of ICBC inventory and correct handling of all documentation and funds
The Insurance Advisor is an integral part of the team as you are the first point of contact with our clients! The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Sales initiative and drive
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- 6 months or more auto insurance experience
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top