Insurance Advisor, Community Branch Network
Position: Insurance Advisor
Community Branch Network
Location: HUB International Coquitlam
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance. We are the leading insurance broker across Canada, and ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service to our clients based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing new and existing clients in all of their auto insurance needs, primarily focusing on ICBC, Private Auto and Colwood replacement insurance. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, friendly, and comfortable with working in a high pressure, self-paced environment. This is a full-time regular position in which based out of our Coquitlam branch.
- Providing ICBC and private auto coverage in the office and dealerships
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of Auto, Travel and Personal insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues to grow your professional network
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The successful candidate is a self-starter, quick learner and an active team player. We are looking for an individual who is friendly, comfortable with taking instruction from different individuals and enjoys working on a variety of tasks. An active Level 1 or Level 2 BC General Insurance License is required.
Skills, characteristics & qualifications
- Willing to use own personal vehicle to travel to dealerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
- Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment
- Highly organized and efficient at carrying out duties
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including commercial, personal and employee benefits and a global network.
- Competitive wages
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top