Insurance Advisor, Community Branch Network
As one of the largest insurance brokers in the world we represent a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs. As the leading insurance broker in BC, we provide products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. At HUB International, we are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships. With over 400 offices and 10,000 employees, HUB International offers service to support, guide and empower clients and employees across North America.
Located minutes away from the Langley Auto Mile, our Insurance Advisors advise new and existing clients in the branch and dealerships, on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance. Servicing over ten dealerships, this position provides a flexible rotating schedule with a variety of opportunities to reach personal and sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow your professional network
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
Factors for Success
- Active Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License
- Willing to use own personal vehicle to travel to dealerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
What can we offer you?
- Competitive compensation structure
- Great work environment, team and office location
- Mileage reimbursement
- Discounts on a variety of gym memberships
- Free parking
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top