Insurance Advisor, Community Branch Network
- Aldergrove, Canada
As an Insurance Advisor you are an integral part of the team as you are the first point of contact with our clients! We are seeking an individual with exceptional client service skills and a high attention to detail to join our Aldergrove branch in a regular full time position.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Community Branch Network Division and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As an Insurance Advisor you will:
- Administer a Personal Insurance book of business
- Selling ICBC and private automobile coverage
- Front line underwriting as well as writing new home, travel and umbrella policies while cross selling other products
- Contact clients for renewal information and updating information as changes occur
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- Setting and adhering to production budgets, including ICBC Autoplan, Private Auto Sales production
- Develop new business opportunities by securing renewals and cross selling new products
- Interpreting and ensuring that insurer and BC Insurance Council rules and regulations are followed
- Handling any customer complaints appropriately
- Ensuring control of ICBC inventory and correct handling of all documentation and funds
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- 1 years+ experience insurance experience preferred
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Sales initiative and drive
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top