Insurance Advisor, Client Service Centre
HUB International's Greater Vancouver location is based out of Burnaby, BC with offices throughout the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement. Our brand new head office on Still Creek Drive is LEEDs certified and has a complimentary on site fitness facility, locker room & showers, bike room, outdoor running trails, and a shuttle from Gilmore Station for those who transit.
The successful candidate is a self-starter, quick learner and an active team player. We are looking for someone who is friendly, comfortable with communicating via telephone and enjoys working on a variety of tasks. The Insurance Advisor will work to retain current clients by understanding their needs and working on growing the business.
- Providing highest level of customer service via telephone
- Setup of new accounts, invoicing and letter generation in Broker management system (EPIC)
- Completing refund requests as required
- Audit of Private Auto policy information with underlying ICBC to identify keying errors and discrepancies
- Working with assigned CBN branches to ensure EPIC is current and matches carrier records
- Handling of renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Front line underwriting and offering of private auto policies
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills, Characteristics & Qualifications
- Level 1 General Insurance License mandatory
- 6 months Auto Insurance experience
- Demonstrated abilities in providing exceptional client service
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Sales initiative and drive
Your future with HUB:
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker in BC and across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 8 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top