Insurance Advisor, Auto
- Langley, Canada
As an Insurance Advisor you will apply your superior attention to detail and excellent client service skills to service high volume commercial fleet accounts, and support our in-house lease insurance renewal administrative work. We are seeking an individual with strong attention to detail to join our Langley (Willowbrook) location in a regular full time position.
Our Willowbrook branch is centrally located near Willowbrook Shopping Centre and other restaurants and shops nearby. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Commercial Auto Division , and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will:
- Provide highest level of service to Commercial Auto Insurance clients
- Assist producer with all aspects of servicing commercial auto accounts
- Contact clients in advance of policy expiry to assist with renewal
- Review and assist with composition of insurance coverage's and extensions
- Assess coverage's and limits, recommendation of optional coverage
- Provide policy and coverage information and interpretation to producers/clients upon request or inquiry
- Update client information as changes occur and setting up new accounts
- Participate in high volume workflow projects
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- 1+ years' experience in Auto Insurance
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma - BCIT)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Excelling communicate skills both written and verbal
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Business Operations
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top