Insurance Advisor, Auto
WHO ARE WE?
HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages with 11,000 employees and 500 offices across North America. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a meaningful career.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complimentary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility on-site
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your current ICBC knowledge in a role with set, regular hours?
The hours of work for this position are currently Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm . As an Insurance Advisor, you will provide top quality service for new and existing clients in all of their auto insurance needs. We are seeking someone who is comfortable communicating both in person and over the telephone to join our Burnaby location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Reviewing coverages and providing advice to clients in regards to both ICBC and private auto
- Providing the highest level of client service in person, via telephone and email
- Front line underwriting and offering of new policies
- Processing renewals, endorsements and cancellations for existing policies
- The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A quick learner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Sales initiative and drive
- Exceptional telephone client service skills
- Level 1 General insurance License
- Six months auto insurance experience
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
MikeBusiness Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top