Insurance Advisor, Auto
As an Insurance Advisor , you will apply your superior attention to detail and excellent client service skills to service high volume commercial fleet accounts. We are seeking TWO individuals with strong attention to detail to join our Langley (Willowbrook) location in regular full time positions.
Our Willowbrook branch is our newest and second largest office centrally located near Willowbrook Shopping Centre and other restaurants and shops nearby. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Commercial Auto Division and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will:
- Provide highest level of service to Commercial Auto Insurance clients
- Manage and maintain fleet accounts
- Assist producer with all aspects of servicing commercial auto accounts
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Review and assist with composition of insurance coverage's and extensions
- Assess coverage's and limits, recommendation of optional coverage
- Provide policy and coverage information and interpretation to producers/clients upon request or inquiry
- Update client information as changes occur and setting up new accounts
- Participate in high volume workflow projects
- Contact clients for incoming new business leads
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- 1+ years' experience in Auto Insurance
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma - BCIT)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook • Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Excelling communicate skills both written and verbal
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
MikeBusiness Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top