Insurance Advisor, Auto
- WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive tuition financing
• Medical and dental benefits
• Mileage reimbursement
• Opportunities for career advancement and growth opportunities
- Providing ICBC and private auto coverage in the office and dealerships
- Assisting in the office as needed by helping customers at the counter, answering telephones and completing other tasks as assigned
- Setting and adhering to production budgets, including ICBC Autoplan, Private Auto Sales production
- Committing to remaining connected to HUB International in the bigger picture and understand the mission, values and goals of HUB
- Interpreting and ensuring that insurer (ICBC, CNS Family, etc.) and BC Insurance Council rules and regulations are followed
- Handling any customer complaints appropriately
- Ensuring control of ICBC inventory and correct handling of all documentation and funds
- Continuing professional development in order to enhance skills and abilities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The Insurance Advisor position is an integral part of our team as you will be providing frontline service to our valued customer! As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Level 1 General Insurance License mandatory
- 6 months+ Auto Insurance experience
- Demonstrated abilities in providing exceptional client service
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Sales initiative and drive
- Must have use of own personal vehicle to travel to dealership locations (mileage reimbursement provided)
- Exceptional customer service skillsApply today!
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Date published: 22-Oct-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
Back to top