Inside Sales Representative
Hub International Limited is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property, casualty, life & health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. We offer many exciting and challenging career opportunities. And we are growing, even while others are cutting back. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunities for advancement and growth. We are currently seeking a qualified Programs Producer to join our fast growing organization.
Hub administrates and manages a national business insurance and risk management program for the Veterinary Industry. Hub holds the sponsorship of 2 national industry associations. We place business in all 50 states. The relationship started over 50 years ago. This client relationship is very high profile in the insurance industry as well as within the Hub organization.
Due to our success we are adding to our sales team. This program has a very impressive brand. As a result, the majority of contacts are at least warm. About 25% of current sales are from inbound leads.
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting new clients and proposing quotes for commercial lines insurance products. This includes Package, Work Comp, Employment Practices Liability, etc. We work with leading national insurance carriers.
The method of contact will be by phone and conventions. You will receive scrubbed leads. However, you will need to develop and scrub lists to find additional prospects.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Develop and achieve maximum sales volume consistent with individuals and agency objectives
- Identify, develop, qualify new prospects and company generated leads
- Prepare and present proposals to prospects and clients & close the sale
- Maintain production reports and attend sales meetings as required
- Keep informed of industry and market developments
- Maintain data relevant to prospect file and update prospect database
- Actively promote agency goals and objectives in the industry and community
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development
What you should posses:
- Previous commercial insurance industry or related experience
- Proven success in a sales role
Insurance license as required by state law
- Technical education and designations (CIC, CPCU, ARM) are helpful
- Excellent marketing and communication skills
- Self motivated, energetic, profit-motivated individual with a passion and drive for sales
- High school diploma or equivalent, College degree preferred
- Competent and comfortable with technology with an average or above proficiency in Microsoft suite of products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Dynamics, etc.
- Knowledge of EPIC Agency Management system and CRM Prospecting Program a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment that is fluid, fast paced and deadline oriented..
- Ability to lead by example and influence change
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top