Human Resources Consultant
- Chicago, IL
Our global resources and local relationships create world-class results for clients. As a top 10 global insurance broker, HUB International offers property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, risk management solutions and specialty consulting services. With offices across North America, we are uniquely positioned to tailor solutions to meet local needs.
Building a successful business starts with creating an environment that fosters engagement and productivity. When employees are engaged, leaders can confidently shift their focus to business strategies that take their organization to the next level.
In Human Capital Consulting, we help organizations of all sizes align initiatives and create efficiencies in areas of opportunity.
Our consultants have the human resource (HR) experience and genuine dedication to quality performance, catering to clients' needs on an exclusive and personalized basis. We offer clients practical solutions tailored to address their needs, and look to establish relationships based on the high quality of the services we provide, mutual respect and trust.
We're adept at assessing the current state of our clients' organizations and collaborating with them to develop and implement cutting edge HR strategies. We provide the right talent and services our clients need to develop execute proactive and progressive human capital strategies that meets the demands of the changing workforce.
Our Human Capital Consulting practice is seeking a Consultant who is a high-performing experienced HR generalist, recruiter and project manager. This role is a trusted partner to external clients and provides guidance and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource functions and disciplines including legal compliance, strategic planning, talent acquisition and performance management, training development and delivery, leadership coaching, employee relations, total rewards and recognition and risk management.
In this role, you will:
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior consultants and client contacts by providing superior levels of HR service
- Provide human resource services to client site locations locally and across the country and ensure ultimate client satisfaction; provide understanding of client management and communication
- Perform hands-on project work for clients which may involve research, drafting, and developing materials and other deliverables
- Play a leading role in the identification of business requirements and desired outcomes
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the Chicagoland area and nationally as needed, based upon client needs
- Troubleshoot situations and develop progressive solutions to help clients grow their business
- Partner with members of HCC team (and others) in leading projects, improving human resources processes and programs for clients
- Work with fellow consultants to promote and maximize cross-selling opportunities
- 7-10 years of solid human resource generalist or recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM CP/SCP certification preferred
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven success in working both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Advanced use of entire Microsoft Office Suite
Required Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top