About HUB International:
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position:
The primary focus of the HRIS Analyst is to support our Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), primarily including, but not limited to, Workday (Human Capital Management) and Kronos (Timekeeping). This role will work closely with the HR, Payroll and Benefit teams to continually enhance and support HCM systems and processes. General working knowledge of all HR disciplines (Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, Talent, and HR Self-Service) is critical to success in this role. The Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work across different teams and thrive in fast-paced environment
Role Description & Responsibilities:
This role interacts with the HR, Payroll and Benefit teams, and will be responsible for the following:
- Support various Workday modules including Payroll, HCM, Benefits and Recruiting
- Support Kronos and related HR applications
- Assists in reviewing and troubleshooting CCB and EIB integration issues between both internal systems and third party clients
- Partner with internal departments and third party clients to complete cross functionality testing and auditing
- Develop and maintain reports to support analytical and business needs
- Responsible for driving innovation and process improvement to support long term human resources business goals and process improvement
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements
- Document standard processes/procedures; create user guides and checklists for functional practitioners
- Participate in the testing and implementation of all system upgrades and rollout of new features; coordinate all user testing and parallel run activities
- Providing technical support and serving as a subject matter expert to educate system end users on Workday functionality and ensure they are leveraging Workday to the fullest
- Develop user documentation and conduct training for new users and new functionality
- Serve as help desk for HRIS requests (detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues)
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline (e.g., Information Systems, Human Resources, or Business) is required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an HRIS analyst role, Human Resources, or in a similar/equivalent position with a focus on payroll and/or benefits
- HRIS application administration experience, specifically with Workday HCM required; experience with timekeeping (Kronos) or other HCM systems a plus
- Experience providing reporting and audit process development
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor at all times
- Solution oriented
- Critical thinking skills and being able to work independently
- Excellent technical aptitude and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Solid ability in identifying and resolving problems in a timely, effective manner
- Insurance industry experience an asset
- Experience with change management a plus
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Experience with one or more Workday modules (Benefits, Compensation, or Security) is referred.
- Excellent communication skills are keys for this role, as this role will frequently interact with varying levels of leadership and will need to evaluate the expressed and un-expressed needs for proper requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to collect and analyze data and present findings
- Strong HR and business acumen.
- Experience with capturing requirements and documenting business processes.
Department Human Resources
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top