Home Warranty Construction Assessor
- Kelowna, BC
Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty is a dynamic and fast paced innovative company offering and developing products and services that meet the ever-changing needs of a growing industry. We believe it is vital that we bring like-minded people on board to join us in this journey.
General Overview of Quality Control Assessor position:
- Monitoring and reporting on the various stages of the build, providing support and education.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our builder clients.
- Monthly road trips (3-5 days/month) will be required.
- Representing the company in Trade Groups and Industry Associations/Events Candidate
- Some experience in residential construction, current building techniques, industry challenges and products.
- Self-driven and motivated while working independently.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Technical competence - reporting is done on tablets, laptops and phones.
Required Experience: 1-3 years' experience
Required Travel : Yes
Construction related certificates/tickets will be considered an asset, but not a requirement.
The employment offer will be contingent upon completion of a successful background check and drivers abstract.
Alberta and British Columbia have legislation in place to ensure with exception that builders provide their clients with new construction or renovation warranty, adheres to proper building techniques, building code and legislated performance guidelines. Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty are proud to be a leading provider of new home warranty in Western Canada.
A successful Quality Control Assessor has several skills and interests. It starts with an interest in the residential building process, a knowledge of the stages and key components of a good build, relationship building, strong organizational and time management abilities and a fundamental belief in customer service.
Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty is a subsidiary of HUB International Insurance. If you would like to know more about PHW, please visit our website here: https://www.progwar.com/
Department Risk Management & Loss Control
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Back to top