High Net Worth Insurance Producer
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for a High Net Worth Insurance Producer to join our Private Client Group team in our Wilmington Massachusetts office.
The selected employee will producenew business with a primary focus on "private client personal insurance" and assist in ongoing service to clients in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and achieve maximum sales volume consistent with individual's and company objectives.
- Identify, develop, and qualify new prospects. Qualify and handle leads generated by the company.
- Contact prospects to set appointment and gain information on expirations.
- Cross-sell lines of business for all of the company's profit centers.
- Prepare accurate and complete applications on new and renewal business, including narrative describing all operations of the risk. Collaborate on preparation of marketing submissions for new business.
- Interface with company support staff and Inside Sales Team/Marketing Department by meeting to review accounts, helping to determine markets to be used, follow-up dates, etc., and to otherwise assist in the timely and efficient processing of business.
- Prepare and/or present proposals to prospects and clients. Close sale.
- Develop and perpetuate a loyal customer base in relation to geographic and market considerations.
- Coordinate ongoing service for existing accounts with the Account Manager. Collaborate with Account Manager to design and maintain appropriate insurance programs for existing accounts. Assist with annual insurance reviews when required.
- Maintain production reports and attend sales meetings as required.
- Assist in collecting money, arranging satisfactory financing or canceling coverage.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for retaining existing accounts. Be primary contact with clients for problems of all sorts, significant coverage concerns, and collections.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Three years of high net-worth experience in property casualty or a related field such as real estate, mortgage broker, financial planner, investments
- Ability to identify potential clients and initiate contact.
- Producer Broker's License or willing obtain license post hire
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel locally to client visits
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Chief Sales Officer
Location: United States, Massachusetts, Wilmington
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Date published: 14-Dec-2017
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top