Group Benefits Insurance Sales Producer (Outside Sales Representative)
At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. As a Producer, you will build a book of business and therefore build residual income year over year. Our top Producers in the company make $200K+ in just residual income, and our lines of insurance are a necessity that is always in demand! HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Other benefits you will enjoy as a Producer include:
- Rewards for top Producers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
As a HUB Group Benefits Insurance Sales Producer, you will prospect for business based on your local networks, connections, and communities. This role is vital to our success in all our product lines - from personal, commercial, employee benefits, and other coverages. As a HUB Producer, you will be supported by the HUB International corporate office and regional offices with the opportunity to create your own entrepreneurial journey. You will be the cornerstone of our superior customer service and will be charged with ensuring client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities of the Producer role include:
- Conducting sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of insurance business
- Maximizing growth and client retention through superior customer service
- Developing accounts and cross selling available products and services
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- Bringing new business prospects to closure
- Retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
In the Group Benefits Insurance Sales Producer role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 3-15 years of business-to-business sales experience.
Other requirements of the Producer role include:
- 3+ years of previous business-to-business sales experience
- Commercial Insurance sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience selling to a specific industry a plus
- Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire
- Preference given to those with existing insurance licensure and/or industry designations
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients' needs efficiently
HUB International is a recognized global leader dedicated to helping individuals and companies navigate risk and manage the complexities of insurance.
Ranked 7th among the  World's Largest Brokers by Business Insurance
Ranked 9th as a  Top Global Broker by Best's Review
Join the HUB team!
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top