FlexSave Administrator Assistant
HUB Financial Inc., Canada's largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency is seeking a self-motivated FlexSave Administrator Assistant working out of our Woodbridge, Ontario office to support the BC Region. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail and proven accuracy, solid data entry processing experience with proven customer service skills and a team player attitude. This position reports directly to the Manager, FlexSave.
- FlexSave claims administration for the BC region with processing a consistently high volume of claims with strong accuracy
- Effectively handle inbound and outbound calls including Broker inquiries
- Set-up of new Trusts, stop loss, employees and administrative changes
- Communicate with the Marketing team, any set up issues regarding a Trust and or stop loss
- Follow up on pending and difficult claims cases to ensure proper processing
- Adhere to compliance and corporate procedures, with regards to all processing
- Participate in special projects as assigned by the Manager, FlexSave
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years' of customer service experience required (Experience with Group Insurance and/or Health Care Benefits considered an asset)
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry, processing and administrative skills with basic mathematical skills
- Ability to multitask, effectively time manage and exercise initiative while completing tasks
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent and effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focused, a strong team player with a positive attitude
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top