At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a "numbers guru" who enjoys working on a team. If you enjoy navigating Microsoft Excel and helping people, this is the right fit for you. We are seeking a Financial Manager in our Data Analytics Group in Chicago. The Financial Manager will oversee the overall financial management of our clients' health and benefits plans.
In this role, you will:
- Consult with clients regarding their Health & Benefits strategy, including Health Care Reform impact, plan design, contribution setting, and reserve development, etc.
- Ask effective questions to identify real client issues
- Prioritize clients' issues and provide evidence and impact which highlight how HUB can solve those issues
- Lead financial deliverables and client presentations for employers ranging in size from 250 - 20,000 employees, with a strong focus on underwriting
- Peer review work of junior staff and provide constructive feedback for improvement
- Analyze Request for Proposals (RFPs) for all health and welfare programs
- Be an expert in Health & Benefits strategies and in explaining the impact to clients
- Participate in internal initiatives that foster growth and improvement in our business area and across business areas
- Actively participate in Data Analytic Group meetings
- Take an active interest in a leadership role, and create a path to get there
- Take pride in your work, work hard, and make sure you can have some fun at the same time
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university
- 4 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on a team and independently
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top