Join a Winning Team at HUB International
When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique corporate culture. HUB's entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our people, products and philanthropic initiatives and we are passionate about our talent!
- Present instructor-led training sessions in person or a web meeting process via GoToTraining
- Train and coach new and existing employees on workflows/procedures related to broker management software systems via in person, telephone and webinar sessions
- Assist ARC Management in the assessment of departmental training needs and objectives
- Assist ARC Management in development and coordination an overall training curriculum and training materials.
- Develop and deliver new training courses for new and existing procedures utilized by the accounting teams.
- Review training materials and documentation and keep them up to date.
- Create and communicate training schedules in consultation with departmental decision makers
- Create recorded training courses for publication and use of Accounting end users
- Position located in the Hub Financial Center, Riverside, California
- Experience with staff development is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Ability to effectively present in a live and webinar training enviroment
- Ability to process new information quickly
- Knowledge of Insurance Brokerage Broker Management System Epic is required
- Knowledge of BenefitPoint, Image Rite and Oracle is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint
- Experience in GoToTraining or GoToMeeting is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and open to feedback
- Ability to adapt flexible work schedule and travel for work
- Ability to speak/write French is a plus
- Self-motivated team player with a desire and drive to learn and grow with the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Occasional travel between training locations in the US and Canada
Department Accounting & Finance
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.