Executive Vice President of Sales
- Chicago, IL
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The EVP, Sales Leader responsible for implementing and executing the strategy for sales and service as part of the overall plan, for the Midwest West Region.
EXPECTATIONS and DELIVERABLES:
- Develop a culture of teamwork among the Regional Practice
- Facilitate growth of the Hub location - set goals with Regional HUB President and CSO
- New sales
- Cross selling of P&C and Employee Benefits
- Identify and recruit high caliber producers
- Assist in presenting Regional Practice to potential acquisitions
- Communicate the availability of resources/tools and execute National Practice and initiatives within local offices
- Help close opportunities and promote cross-selling to the local teams
- Identify resource needs for Regional Practice with Regional President
- Organize and assist producers in client seminars and education
- Develop mentorship programs and training materials for account management team
- Support regional Best Practice guidelines
- Standardize processes when able including small group servicing
- Act as Executive Sponsor for key clients; address client survey results
- Extensive experience in Employee Benefits and/or Property & Casualty in each designated market - 10 years experience preferred
- Thought Leader Capital - this individual must be recognized by that HUB office as the expert with respect to decision-making, conducting carrier negotiations, etc..
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written communications as well as use of electronic media (e.g. MO Outlook tools)
- Promotes and lives HUB's Values: Entrepreneurship, Balance, Integrity, Teamwork, Discipline, Accountability and Service
- Prior experience with annual budgeting process preferred
Required Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top