Executive Vice President, Concord
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
WHY CHOOSE HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Sales professionals have the opportunity to promote HUB's full suite of insurance products and services from a recognized global leader in the industry. Given HUB's extensive offerings, joining HUB will enable you to provide customers with all lines of coverage and help you achieve your full potential as their insurance advisor. Through our Sales Enablement team, our producers are supported by best in class research tools and programs to continuously provide timely insight and information to our customers. Additionally, HUB has an internal sales rewards initiative, Superior HUB Awards & Recognition Program (SHARP), that celebrates the top performers in the field annually at an offsite retreat.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
You are perfect for this opportunity if you . . .
- hold a high school diploma/GED (college preferred)
- have at least 5+ years of related insurance sales experience within the commercial insurance space
- hold a valid driver license
- hold the necessary insurance license (active and in good standing)
- have demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- are computer proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
Required Experience: 7-10 years
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top