Entry Level Insurance Processor
- Jackson, MS
Insurance Processor and Administrative Assistant
Provide internal administrative support to the Property & Casualty operations as well as the general office.Individual will be required to provide support in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Reports to: Office Leader
Assists the Property & Casualty Department with daily administrative operations, provide back-up support to the Receptionist and Employee Benefit operations.
- Review incoming mail for department and pass out to the appropriate person for handling.
- Photocopying and scanning
- General office support, including typing, spreadsheets, database management, and file preparation
- Keep agency management system current and updated.
- Provide department and/or office phone back-up and deposits as assigned by management
- Request and return off-site storage records
- Retrieve carrier website documentation for distribution to staff
- Learn and adhere to applicable HUB International Gulf South Procedures and Operational Professional Standards
- Additional responsibilities as requested or assigned by management
- Proficient computer skills with all MS Office applications
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Solid interpersonal skills in working with colleagues
- Ability to work independently or within a team-based environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Multi-task oriented
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Professional appearance
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Previous work experience (preferably with an insurance, financial services or professional services company)
Employees are intermittently required to:
- Walk, stand, sit
- Use hands in repetitive motion (keying information)
- Reach with hands and arms
- Balance, stoop, crouch
- Occasionally lift and/or move files and boxes weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities for close, distance, color, peripheral and depth perceptions with abilities to focus
- Noise level:quiet to moderate
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top