Entry Level - Auto Insurance Associate
Are you looking for a new career but have no education or experience in insurance? I've got some great news for you. We want YOU!
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
We know you are busy, so we want to help you get licensed and provide on the job training you are looking for. We offer competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, an education reimbursement program, a RRSP matching program, and a corporate culture unlike any other. If you are flexible and are willing to work your way up, you will see even more career opportunities in our vast network of 75 branches across 4 provinces and territories.
If you value what we value, and like the perks along the way, apply-- the rest are just minor details.
Summary of position
You will advise new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance. You will build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow your professional network. You will offer solutions, proactively and creatively, using a diverse selection of insurance products while achieving performance targets. You will process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more. You will develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines. You will have continuous learning and development opportunities to maintain licensing requirements and work towards your career goals.
- Willingness to obtain a Level 1 license
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top