Enrollment Database Analyst
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
Benefit Data Analyst is responsible for the creation of all benefit deduction files for multiple platform voluntary benefit enrollments. The position will analyze and manipulate various levels of client enrollment data which includes: verifying and auditing processed enrollment data, maintaining data integrity and creating an uploading data using data organizational processes in a time sensitive setting.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create all carrier data extract files for each benefit carrier and enrollment
• Create all HighLoworNo deduction files for each benefit carriers and enrollment
• Upload and audit enrollment data utilizing Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
• Format and design upload files to include relevant data for each carrier.
• Run all data extract files in a timely manner
• Validate all data counts using internal processing systems, SQL, and Access
• Consolidate and confirm all enrollment processing data matches data file uploads, including HighLoworNo and system elections.
• Confirm all necessary data has been included and formatted against carrier data file submission standards
• Understand enrollment processing systems and be able to create and deliver enrollment data results to management
• Assist in HighLoworNo programming and development as needed
• Other production support duties as requested by management
Location: United States, Tennessee, Nashville
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 9-Nov-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top