Employee Benefits Small Group Account Manager
- Erie, PA
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
In this role, you will:
- Respond promptly and professionally to the service needs of internal team members.
- Prepare renewals, contact clients for updated information, generate proposals, and handle other renewal activities
- Market all lines of coverage, using provided technology, for the 2-99 segment.
- Account Round, Service, and Retain assigned 2-50 groups.
- Broad knowledge of insurance products (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc.).
- Ability to work independently and meet provided deadlines.
- Maintain required internal client filings to comply with internal systems.
- Ensure that all client service needs are prompt and professionally delivered.
- Maintain applicable licensing by participating in continuing education.
- Create and assist with distributing Client Open Enrollment materials (notices, templates, order carrier booklets, etc.).
- Review SBC's, presentations, and comparisons for accuracy.
- Load internal presentation software with accurate information.
- Keep BenefitPoint 100% up-to-date and accurate.
- Possess a mastery of the various HUB resources and tools that are available via "HUB Today".
- Have knowledge about and comply with HUB systems, procedures state/federal insurance regulations.
- Carrier & Vendor Presentation Organization & CE Course Management for EB Department (Friday Lunch and Learns).
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required by the person performing the work. The principal duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
- Travel occasionally, as required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 1 year of EB brokerage experience
- Pennsylvania Life, Accident, and Health License (required to obtain within 6 months of being employed); Willingness to attend educational classes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; telephone techniques and the ability to communicate with prospective and existing clients, as well as other staff members.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Significant skill in handling competing demands and projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and delegate responsibility
- Strong and efficient time management skills
- A rewarding consulting career in the healthcare industry and local business community
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k matching program, Health Savings Account funding, and voluntary insurance options
- Generous time-off policies
- A work/life balance because that's important for all of us
- Opportunities to learn from, mentor and be mentored by your coworkers
- Growth- HUB is growing, and so can your career
- Be part of a motivated team and a strong company culture focused on innovation and cooperation for the benefit of everyone
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top