Employee Benefits Senior Account Manager
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Associate in our Chicago Office.
Provides day-to-day client service support on assigned accounts. Provides technical and administrative support. Assists in renewal and new business projects as assigned. Maintains relationships with clients and identifying opportunities to provide additional services and coverage levels. Acts as account manager on smaller accounts.
- Create and maintain client information, policies, and plans in appropriate systems(s)
- Assist with or prepare RFP's, reports, proposals, and summaries
- Prepare and file Broker of Record documents
- Assist with documents and process for carrier implementation
- Audit and review billing, reconcile issues
- Track, follow-up, and resolve claims issues
- Review and analyze carrier proposals
- Participate in due diligence projects
- Confirm accuracy of policies and related plan documents, identify deficiencies, request corrections, and follow up for resolution
- Gather underwriting information and assist with marketing
- Create and respond to RFPs
- Prepare employee communication materials
- Act as lead on smaller, less complex accounts, as assigned
- Illustrate competency in SeProposals, Salesforce, and ImageRigh
- Participate in special projects, as assigned
- Bachelors degree (BA) or equivalent combination of work and experience
- 4+ years related insurance experience (employee benefits) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated oral and written communication with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Proven computer proficiency - Microsoft office Suite Word/PPT/Excel), Outlook
- Appropriate broker's license in good standing.
Attention to all recruitment agencies: HUB International does not accept agency resumes. HUB International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Location: United States, Illinois, Chicago
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 15-Oct-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top