Employee Benefits Insurance Sales Executive
Provides insurance related information and guidance to field/clients.
- Prospect, identify, develop new clients from referral or cold calling
- Educate clients on HUB's value, service and offerings
- Prepare/assist in contracting of clients and any required paperwork
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of HUB's core business partners and their products
- Work optimally with team to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work with clients to ensure the optimal coverage is offered, including quoting and/or follow-up
- Support clients by providing technical support, product education, etc.
- Maintain and continual updating of HUB's client database/regulatory updates
- If required, maintain industry memberships/licenses with regulatory bodies
- Attend and participate in ongoing education for industry knowledge
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Previous insurance experience is an asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and organizational skills required
- The preferred candidate is a team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top