Employee Benefits HR Technology Administrator
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
General Description (Summary, Scope, Purpose)
The HR Technology Administrator (HTA) is an entry level technical position that works under the day-to-day supervision and direction of the HR Technology Specialist to implement HUB International's benefits management tool, Employee Navigator, for HUB's customers. Employee Navigato r is an employee benefits management portal that enables HUB's customers to integrate and manage their employee benefits products in a cloud based centralized online platform. The HTA is also responsible for all other benefit systems supported by HUB for its clients including, but not limited to ADP WorkForce Now, Paylocity, Paycor, and Proliant.
The HTA performs the technical and administrative implementation of Employee Navigator with direction and oversight from the HTS and supports the implementation projects through the entire project lifecycle from the discovery phase through go-live and then provides ongoing service and support for installed clients. The HTA builds and tests the sites, trains the clients' HR team and the clients' employees (end users), monitors and supports the rollout of the product during open enrollments and, trains and assists HUB's internal staff with Employee Navigator functionality including assisting with sales demonstrations. The HTA provides assistance to the HTS for building all of Employee Navigator's training, presentation and, marketing materials.
The HTA implements the portal for HUB customers, and performs training to relevant company and customer personnel. The position requires knowledge of group health benefit products including medical and ancillary insurance plans and plan design plus the ability to work seamlessly with technology. The position also requires strong organizational, analytical skills, critical thinking and project management skills to ensure that all Employee Navigator or other benefit system implementations are managed, tracked and completed on time, accurately and completely. The HTA must be able to interact and communicate with clients on a wide variety of matters concerning their Employee Navigator implementations. The HTA must be able to operate both independently and in a team setting plus must be very organized with absolute attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to change gears and re-prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidate exemplifies these skills: Analytical, organized, relationship oriented, technical, independent thinker, ability to multi-task, team player, communication skills, flexible, collaborative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing Employee Navigator projects to successful Completion.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of all Employee Navigator implementation projects.
- Tracking and reporting for all of the ADP WorkForce Now Open Enrollment projects to completion.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of all ADP WorkForce Now Open Enrollment projects.
- Troubleshooting for Tier 1 Service. Assisting the HTS with the development of project plans and workflows to ensure successful project rollouts.
- Assisting the HTS with developing the discovery documents and checklists to make sure the necessary data is collected efficiently and completely.
- Assisting the HTS with collecting all relevant data from clients including discovery information, EE census with salary and benefit elections including dependent information and elections, payroll groups and calendars, defined contributions, class structures and dynamic class, and all other data to ensure a complete and accurate rollout.
- Assisting the HTS with developing all training, presentation, and marketing materials.
- Conducting client HR and EE training.
- Conducting training for HUB personnel including Client Services, Consulting, Sales Management, and Administration personnel.
- Developing and running test scripts on all implementation projects.
- Providing ongoing technical and end-user support especially during open enrollment windows.
- Providing ongoing product service, support and maintenance including annual plan renewal updates.
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
Bachelor's degree, Human Resources or business degree is preferred
Licenses and Credentials
Must have or be willing to obtain a North Carolina Life and Health Insurance Licenses within 60 days of employment
Knowledge & Experience
Working knowledge of group health and employee benefits including ancillary coverage such as life, disability, and dental insurance is preferred. Must be able to function with minimum oversight and direction.
The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These qualifications are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. If this position requires licensing or certification, the incumbent must maintain that license or certification by meeting all continuing education and other requirements.
Location: United States, North Carolina, Raleigh
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 13-Sep-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top