Employee Benefits (EB) Regional Sales Officer
- New York, NY
The Employee Benefits (EB) Regional Sales Officer (EBRSO) is responsible for meeting the overall growth and profitability targets for the EB Line of business, in conjunction with the sales objectives of HUB Northeast (NOE). Reporting to the NOE Chief Client Officer (CCO), and in partnership with the East Region Benefits President and member of the East Region Employee Benefits EMT, this executive level leader is a strong strategist, sales recruiter, motivator, door opener, mentor, and pace setter. This individual will be highly visible within the NOE region working in partnership with the entire senior leadership team and most notably, the Employee Benefits senior leadership team to drive organic growth using Employee Benefits as the catalyst.
- Build and foster a client-centric sales environment that is focused on new business, relationship development and supportive of retention efforts, maximizing the strengths of each Producer while leveraging the full resources of HUB NOE
- Accountable for overall EB new business sales performance within the region (both organic growth and via cross-sell)
- Actively participate in prospect sales meetings
- Join other senior leaders in Line of Business specific Critical Path processes to assist with strategic account planning process and cross-sell identification
- Coach, develop and enable EB Sales team to achieve personal income and revenue commitments
- Responsible for recruiting, onboarding, training, and managing EB Producers
- Responsible for managing EB Strategic Resource Manager (SRM) activity, including adoption and usage of CRM, utilization of pipeline reports, corporate initiatives and other market report data
- Promote interdepartmental resource sharing, identify opportunities for cross selling and capitalize on similar association marketing
- Identify EB sales initiatives and business development opportunities throughout the region
- Manage EB sales budget for the region in collaboration with the EB President
- Collaborate with the EB President and Leadership on the deployment of appropriate internal resources to ensure team-based approach that provides best opportunity to close business
- Thoughtfully and proactively represent HUB in meetings, seminars, webinars, trade shows and networking events in coordination with Producers and other Leadership
- Ensure continuous development of EB products and service offerings aligned with identified needs of EB customers; working closely with the EB senior leadership team and East Region EB CSOs
- Proven, progressive and sustained sales track record in driving new business results; ideally within an agency, brokerage, or consulting firm - but related fields a consideration
- Hands-on leader who enjoys mentoring and leading a team. Direct management of Producers and related staff; also, desire to work alongside Producers in the field helping to originate new business through his/her personal networks and close accounts in a team-based sales environment
- Ability to attract and retain high performing Producers
- Can institute effective employee development procedures which address training, processes and procedures, E&O avoidance, continuing education, recruiting, hiring and disciplinary actions
- A consultative, positive, and resourceful approach to dealing with prospects, clients, and associates
- Strong visibility within the communities we serve
- Highly developed organization and time management skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Public speaking and presentation experience
- Strong degree of self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to lead/motivate others
- Is influential and persuasive with the ability to partner across HUB and work well with segment and other practice leaders
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- Relevant Health and Life Insurance Licenses
Required Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top