Employee Benefits Advocate - Client Support
Our Benefits Advocate play a vital role in ensuring our clients receive the service they need to properly manage their insurance policies. You are the facilitator of positive and effective relationships with our valued clients and insurance carrier staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Account Management team with all aspects of the account-service process
- Assist with marketing clients to carriers
- Respond to client inquiries regarding enrollment, coverage, etc.
- Quickly respond to policy inquiries (email, phone)
- Check policies for accuracy
- Maintain accurate and organized account files
- High school diploma/GED (college preferred)
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- FL 2-15 L&H License or are willing to obtain
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confidence and demeanor to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Desire to learn and grow within the insurance industry
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top