Employee Benefits Account Coordinator
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a strong leader who is passionate about working with our clients. If you like learning new skills and tackling challenges, this is the right fit for you. The Associate Account Manager will provide support to the Employee Benefits team, process client requests relating to benefits enrollment, documents, and resources, and assist with marketing and customer service for clients.
In this role, you will:
- Assume client service role for assigned clients, including: prompt response to questions, client claims resolution, answering and explaining client benefit questions including COBRA and WI Continuation, renewal follow up, implementation of new strategies/ideas as appropriate and other work throughout the year according to established standard procedures and guidelines.
- Work with account executives to develop quote requests and requests for proposals to shop vendor markets, evaluate proposals, and prepare spreadsheet comparisons and other analysis.
- Accurate maintenance of client records in agency management system
- Process client requests for services and submit information to the appropriate parties
- Review issued contracts, policies, , and plan information for accuracy and forward to clients
- Maintain account files in our electronic system
- Ability to work with multiple team members on multiple clients
- Project management skills: manage multiple clients with multiple plans and multiple vendors efficiently
- Verify accuracy of premium transactions issued by companies, including commission differences and invoice transactions; assist in resolution of billing issues
- Assist with special projects in the office as requested
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development
What you offer us:
- Life & Health Producer's License or willingness to sit for exam within 90 days of hire
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Ability to organize large volumes of information and set priorities
- Above average telephone techniques and the ability to effectively communicate with prospective and existing clients as well as, other staff members
- Aptitude for details
- Adhere to highest ethical standards
What we offer you:
- A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k matching program, Health Savings Account funding, and voluntary insurance options
- Generous time-off policies (2 weeks of vacation + Personal/Sick/Floating Holidays)
- A work/life balance because that's important for all of us
- Learn from the expertise of your coworkers
- Growth- HUB is growing, and so can your career
- Be part of a motivated team
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top