Director of Analytics
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
You are a detail-oriented, seasoned digital analytics professional with a strong technical and working knowledge of digital analytics architectures, patterns, practices, techniques and technologies. You're adept at establishing, building and sustaining trust-based relationships with executives and top decision makers. You're a natural leader and collaborator who enjoys partnering with a team to propose, influence, and deliver results for our internal clients and their customers.
As a Director of Analytics you have:
- 8+ years in an analytics management position, preferably in an enterprise-level organization.
- Experience managing web analytics duties for lead generation and/or publishing websites.
- Experience in creating a culture of data-informed decision-making throughout an organization, continuous optimization and thought leadership both inside and outside of the organization.
- Prior experience leading and managing an analytics team.
- Prior experience running a testing program at scale to deliver improvements that provided significant value to the organization.
- Ability to uncover performance insights and best practices through data analysis and reporting.
- Experience on large-scale implementations of digital analytics marketing automation solutions, including ownership of the technical solution.
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating customer campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) as well as a strong knowledge of online marketing and/or CRM best practices.
- Expertise in tag management, translating requirements into analytics strategies, integrating various data sources, and marketing techniques including targeting, segmentation and modeling.
- Proven collaboration ability, effectively working across multiple stakeholder groups, cross-functional groups, departments and leadership teams both within the organization and outside of the organization.
- Ability to stay aware and ahead of emerging technologies with a proven track record of prioritizing and implementing within the organization.
- Solid understanding of digital technologies including website/application development, digital advertising & media/social media, mobile applications, and data visualization.
- Prior experience leveraging outside vendors for reporting, analytics, and tag management.
- Ability to synthesize data with primary and secondary audience insights that assist in the development of campaigns and content that resonate with target audiences
- Eight-plus years of experience, at least six years in digital analytics.
- Experience designing and delivering digital analytics solutions for marketing and IT teams.
- Ability to understand larger business needs and the application of digital analytics to address them.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced working knowledge of tag management platforms (e.g., Tealium, GTM, Adobe DTM).
- Advanced working knowledge of site optimization and personalization platforms (e.g., Optimizely, Adobe Target, Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)).
- In-depth knowledge of report development, data visualization, and insight generation (Power BI, Tabluea).
- Experience with attribution platforms.
- Strong analytics and measurement experience (math and statistics), with a focus on digital marketing.
- Proficient skills with statistical programs such as SQL, SAS, Python or R.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to distill large amounts of data into simple language and action plans.
- Ability to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to construct a cohesive, visual story.
- Consultative, service-based mindset.
- Multi-Channel Media Mix Attribution, Customer Lifecycle Marketing Analysis, Paid Search Audience Targeting and ROI Impact, Campaign Profitability
- Personally perform analytics work, where appropriate, and provide detailed direction to others as to the methods and procedures to undertake
- Ability to translate technical findings into practical deliverables
Location: United States, Illinois, Chicago
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 7-10 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 10-Apr-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top