About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
About the Position:
This position reports directly to the Direct Bill Supervisor and is primarily responsible for supporting the team members with processing questions, escalations of challenges and managing day to day performance.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Assists leadership team with identifying opportunities and efficiencies with processes
- Utilizes daily reporting to pinpoint focus areas and provides feedback to the team and management
- Monitors associate productivity and provides constructive feedback and coaching
- Isolates training opportunities and delivers course of corrective action
- Delivers and certifies new hire training
- The first tier of escalation contact for team members
- May assist in other special projects assigned by supervisor
- Participates in Month End closing process
- High School Diploma or GED. Some college courses preferred.
- Requires at least 2 years' experience in accounting field.
- Experience in a shared services accounting environment is a Plus.
- Insurance Brokerage Experience preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Excel Skills required. Intermediate preferred with ability to perform V-lookups, pivot tables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work under pressure to deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.