Direct Bill Senior Associate
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position:
The position reports directly to the Direct Bill Supervisor and is primarily responsible for supporting the team and collaborating with the Senior Analysts on one or more focus areas. Provides guidance for assignments that are outside the normal processing scope of Accounting Associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews daily reports to identify potential risks through high level audits
- Establishes daily connects with Senior Analysts to coordinate work reallocations and focus areas
- Provides support for the Processing or Special Handling teams
- Assist supervisors and management team with process improvement and development
- Subject matters expert in Direct Bill and Carrier Management Team processes; knowledge of other HFC departments preferred
- Manage complex research and transactions in a timely manner
- Responsible for special projects assigned by project team and management
- Effectively communicates training opportunities and challenges with team members by providing feedback and guidance frequently
- Understanding the Direct Bill month end process is preferred
- Overtime may be required
Department Accounting & Finance
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top