Digital Marketing Specialist
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
About the Position:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist with the development and execution of HUB's overall search strategy - including SEM, SEO, and Local SEO. Overall goals include: increasing HUB's organic/paid brand visibility, web traffic, and conversions.
The candidate in this role will need to be comfortable receiving and completing tasks in a timely and quality manner. The Digital Marketing Specialist will ideally have 1-3 years of search-related experience, as well as basic knowledge of keyword research and SEO best practices.
- Support SEM campaign development/execution with digital agency and internal stakeholders.
- Develop copy for and build SEM conversion-focused landing pages in CMS.
- Develop search (SEO/SEM) and local SEO reports on a monthly basis.
- Conduct ongoing SEO audits - recommend changes to website content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Collaborate with development team to implement technical SEO best practices.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimization for website and Go-to-Market campaigns.
- Optimize blogs, articles, press releases, and other marketing collateral with SEO best practices.
- Ideate and execute link building tactics to improve website equity and backlink portfolio.
- Manage and coordinate responses to customer office reviews on a variety of local search engines (Google, Bing, Yelp, etc.) with regional SRMs.
- Assist with managing local listings for 450+ HUB office locations on local search engines.
- Website Governance - monitor and update technical website issues on a regular cadence.
- Assist with content loading for HUB website, landing pages, and affiliate microsites as needed.
- QA and test new website features within CMS testing environment as required.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, English, or Related Field
- 1-3 years of prior, relevant work experience in SEO or SEM
- Experience with SEO/SEM analysis and content writing
- Detail oriented, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors
- Experience with Google Analytics/Adwords, MOZ, SEMrush, or Sitecore CMS
Location: United States, Illinois, Chicago
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 15-May-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top